You can get a perfect bikini butt. It’s no secret that the most important part on a woman’s body is her butt. She is always wondering how it looks in her jeans and of course, that bikini of hers. Not to mention, millions of men prefer the butt than any other body part on a woman. It is hard sometimes, for many woman to maintain that perfect booty. Now as it is no secret as to what the most important body part is, the secret is in fact on how to get it. There are many secrets behind getting and maintaining that perfect butt. Here are some of those secret tips that will tone and shape your butt into that perfect bikini butt.
Bikini Butt Tips and Tricks!
* Targeting different angles of your back side can help you get that bikini body. Don’t just focus on one part, or one exercise. you need to change it up, when doing any exercising.
* Jumping rope can be very beneficial for making a perfect bikini butt. Especially the muscles under your booty. Jumping rope can be a fun and easy exercise that benefits your butt, legs and arms. It also gets your heart pumping and makes you sweat a lot.
* This may sound crazy, but getting on all fours and lifting up one leg, like a dog peeing, is great for toning your butt for that new bikini of yours. It targets those glute muscles and tones your hips in the process. Doing this for ninety seconds on each leg will help get that butt toned in no time.
* It’s as simple as doing squats. Getting a beautiful butt for your bikini does not have to be that tough. The secret is, simply do thirty minutes of squats a day, added to other exercises. This is a quick way to lift your butt and tone it at the same time.
*Another great secret is finding some stairs and running them. Running up and down a set of stairs target your glutes and legs. An even better way is to run up two stairs, then go back two stairs. You can change it up by doing one or three. Whatever you like best. Do this for thirty minutes a day. You will see bikini butt results in as little as a week.
* For toning the outer part of your butt, you can do side lunges. Side lunges are lunges, walking sideways. Instead of doing them forwards, walk sideways. Step out to the side, bend your knee and lunge to the side. Do ten on each leg. You will feel it working on the sides of your butt and your legs.
Developing a bikini butt does not have to be a hard thing. Get a friend to do some of these exercises with you and make it a fun thing, instead of a chore. Think of the benefits they will bring. Secrets to a better bikini butt isn’t that hard to figure out with a little bit of insight, however, getting that bikini butt it is up to you to make it happen.